Tuesday 7 August 2007

SKETCHING




This is just an image I did messing around in my sketch book. believe it or not that's
how I draw. A friend of mine is always saying I need to sketch more, try not to worry about the lines to much and just try to capture the vibe of the image and then work my way up to the finished piece as apposed to moving straight to the finished piece.
I'm starting to do it more and more, I understand why it's done and why you need to do it, but when I'm messing around in my sketch book I always revert back to the way I have always drawn.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Ian McQue said...

As a poet once said, don't push it, don't force it, let it happen naturally.

gazmatron said...

I like it. Nothing wrong with being neat, if you know what the finished article looks like in your head already. Pretend you're autistic or something.